Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Forms for Your Visit
(Download & Print)
- Patient Registration Form
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Questionnaire (first visit only)
- Autism Treatment Evaluation Checklist. Select language:
- en Español
- Autism Follow-Up Visit Form
- IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Aviso de las Prácticas de la Aislamiento
- Worker's Compensation Injury Questionnaire
- Motor Vehicle Accident Questionnaire
Family care from a caring family
The physicians and staff at Fall Creek Family Medicine provide quality, compassionate medical care to everyone from newborns to the elderly. Our goal is family oriented, comprehensive care. We believe comfortable dialogue and active participation in your health care is important. Welcome to our practice!
Welcome Anthony Arata, M.D.!
Anthony joins our practice August 25 and is accepting new patients. Learn more about Dr. Arata >>
You may order select autism supplements from Fall Creek Family Medicine. Click here for order forms >>
Accepting new patients
Fall Creek Family Medicine is accepting new patients, with or without a referral. Same-day appointments are also available.
To honor our patients by exemplifying professional and courteous service; provide a superior quality of care; continuously improve; and maintain this vision to the best of our personal ability.
Every patient will receive the best medical care available in a kind, compassionate and professional way. We will pursue excellence at all levels of patient care by being efficient and continuously improving.